Our Returns Policy
1. Accepting delivery of your goods
Before signing for your goods, please make sure you check the outer packaging and if there is noticeable damage to any part of the packaging, please sign the delivery note accordingly. We cannot accept claims for goods damaged in transit if you have not indicated damage on the delivery note.
We must also be notified via e-mail (email@example.com) within 72 hours of delivery of any damaged packaging, damaged goods, defects or shortages.
Any customer refusing delivery of goods for any reason other than goods damaged in transit will be responsible for the delivery costs both to the customer and the return to our warehouse. There will also be a minimum 15% restocking charge. Savage Strength cannot be held responsible for any shortages, damages or defects notified to us after 72 hours from delivery.
2. Your statutory cancellation rights
Customers in the UK have a statutory right under the Consumer Contracts Regulations to cancel their order (prior to shipment) for any item purchased on this website.
In addition, UK customers have the right to withdraw from the purchase of an order within seven working days after the item has been delivered.
3. A bit more about cancelling your order
You may cancel your order and receive a full refund at any time before your order has been shipped. However, should you wish to cancel your order after it has been shipped, you will be liable for any delivery costs we incur.
Custom orders that involve equipment ordered or manufactured specifically for you—including the following brands: Savage Strength, Full metal Industries, Hammer Strength, Exigo Strength, Indigo, Life Fitness, Cybex, etc—will incur cancellation and restocking charges totalling 50% of the original cost of the order and subsequent delivery.
Any restocking charges will be discussed with you and we will always try to avoid these costs for you. The key is to try to let us know of your intention to cancel as early as you can.
4. How to obtain a refund or exchange
1. In order to arrange a refund or exchange, you will first need a Returns Reference Code and authorisation from a member of the Savage Strength team. All you need to do is email us firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review and where appropriate, authorise your query and provide instructions on how to proceed with the product return.
2. Returns will only be accepted with a valid Returns Reference code and prior approval from us.
3. Any promotional items received when purchasing the goods that are to be returned must also be returned or paid for in full. However, any gifts that are received without your prior knowledge may be kept with our compliments.
4. You must return items to us at your own expense. We will happily provide a free post envelope so that you can return small items at no cost. We will not refund your postage costs if you return items at your own cost without first requesting a freepost envelope. For larger items (e.g. selectorized strength equipment) we can arrange collection for you and there may be a cost although this will be discussed with you before arranging the collection. The item(s) must be returned within 7 days of purchase. As you are responsible for returning the item(s) to us, we recommend sending the package by Recorded Delivery.
5. Items must be returned in the original packaging and in perfect ‘saleable’ order. We reserve the right to withhold a percentage of the refund value of returned goods if the product or packaging is in such a condition that the item needs to be reduced in price for resale.
6. We recommend using a registered service when returning any items to us.
7. Goods returned to us because of a change of heart must be unused and in perfect, re-saleable condition (including product packaging, instructions, etc), otherwise we will not be able to refund you.
We regret that for hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept order cancellations and returns of certain products where the products have been ‘unsealed’ — such products include heart rate monitors, power breathes, shoes and boxing accessories.
Exceptions also apply to all ‘custom made’, ‘bespoke’ and ‘refurbished’ equipment purchased.
All products sold on our websites and in–store are covered by a full manufacturers’ warranty.
Warranties vary from manufacturer to manufacturer as well as by product. Customers should refer to the product specific user manual or speak to a member of the sales team for details of individual product warranties.
Please be aware that home-use products are not suitable for use in commercial locations. Use of home-use products outside of the home may invalidate your warranty.
6. Gift Vouchers
A Savage Strength gift voucher entitles the bearer up to the printed amount worth of products and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. No cash alternative or change given.
If you have any questions about our return/exchange policies, or if you have purchased a product from us and you aren’t 100% satisfied with it, please just contact us by email: email@example.com, or telephone: 01225 688997 and we will do our best to put things right.